Question

Brown discharge - used clomid
Earlier this year I was on clomid for 3 months, with 3 unsuccessful AI attempts. We took a two month break and have had another month of Clomid and yet another unsuccessful AI attempt. We will probably attempt this only one more time, as the emotional roller coaster is getting to me and we already have a lovely 2 year old daughter.

My question: This past month's menstrual cycle started with severe pain and a brown discharge. It is day 2 now and there still doesn't seem to be any blood - the discharge is just heavier. Is this normal?

(The clomid and AI's were all closely monitored by my gynae.)

It probably means that you did not ovulate this month.