Question

Brownish Discharge - Bloated feeling
I've had a bloated stomach for the past 5 days (hugely uncomfortable) and thought I might be pregnant. I've also had a brownish discharge on and off for a while lately. I've had a home pregnancy and blood test which all showed negative. I am due to get my period in 4 days time. Could the pregnancy tests be taken too soon? I am hoping to be pregnant but I have also had no other symptoms eg. tender breasts etc. The brownish discharge is only visible after wiping when I go to the loo. What could be wrong and could I still be pregnant by a week or two? Should I just wait to see if I get my period or should I go for a pap smeer urgently?

This is most likely PMS with some premenstrual spotting. If youi have not had a pap smear in the last year, you should have one.