Question

bruised shaft after rough sex broken or not
please advice urgently. during prolonged sex last night i missed the vagina and bumped my penis. At the time of incident i felt a slight discomfort, but could still masintain a erection and ejaculate, my penis is however bruised on the left side and is sore to the touch on the injured area. i can still urinate. will the swrelling subside with antiinflammotory cream, or have I broken the tract?

please elaborate between a broken and a slightly bruised penis please.

Nick, a slightly bruised penis will have cleared up by the time you receive this e-mail, but if it is broken it will still be very painful and if you tore the urethra, you will pass blood in the urine. Good luck.