Question

bubbling
Hi doc I get a very uncomfortable fizzing bubbling sensation under by brestbone after eating and I get a terrible wind When I burp it does relieve it for a short while It sometimes feels like irregular hartbeats it is even worse if I am tired.I have had no surgery and the camera has revealed nothing.

Dear Paul
You probably have slight gastro esophageal reflux. If you don't show any injury on the camera, you probably don't have it in a severe grade, and you will probably be able to manage this with Gaviscon after meals, eating smaller meals more often, taking Zantac 75 twice a day and avoiding foods that give you symptoms.

see http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heartburn-gerd/DS00095