Question

Building a house all by myself...Y?
I have decided I want to buy a stand and build my own home, I feel so sad though, like this is it I am confirming that I may never marry or meet someone to start a home with. Its really awkward I dont know how to shake this feeling. Im only 29 but I dont want to wait for something that may never be. But why am I feeling like this? Obviously this is not how I had planned my life to pen out.

Presumably you're feeling sad and uneasy because you see yourself as giving up hope on some of your plans and hopes for the future ? Yet, one could also see your plan to build your own home as a positive move, to increase your security and independence, which doesn't rule out happy relationships and marriage, but gives you a secure resource from which to move into the future