Question

BULLY AT CRECHE
My son is 19months old and has started to join a creche since june this year, his behaviour has changed a lot as he has started to hit children and me as well. when i dissipline him he hits me agian, can this be because there is a bully at his creche who hits him and now he sees this as a way of defending himself? If not what could the other reasons for this be and how should i handle this?

It is very possible that there is a bully at the creche, or that more broadly he may see other kids hitting each other. Talk with the folks at the creche to find out more about what may be happening there ( and they must have a lot of experience of how children that age behave there, and why ). 19 months is young to be going to a creche, and we have less experience of how children that young respond to these circumstances. If he's only been going for about a month, maybe he still feels angry with you for "going away" and leaving him there.