Question

Bully at work
I feel so depressed as I sit here I just feel like giving up and killing myself. I can''t anymore. Tired of fighting. I work for such a bully too. I am confused and now doubting myself. Today (twice a week) I get called in. Today there are " complaints"  about me being rude inside and outside. I said who? Not saying just telling you. I said if somebody comes to HR and makes an allegation like that I have a right to know. I said if someone does that they must face me directly or lay a Grievance. No they cannot be forced. I said you force me to attend these berating sessions all the time. I ended up crying and then I was told how HR cares about me! Also has anyone in the whole of SA ever had a response or found a job from Indeed Job Alert or any others? It is so demoralising to send in your good CV and you just never get a response. I feel like my self confidence is going. I feel as if I say anything, do anything, write an E-mail or anything it will be misconstrued in some way.

As far as I know you're right that there are procedures to be followed and a proper grioevance process, and you're probably entitled to know who has complained about you ( otherwise its too easy for a grumpy boss to invent "complaints" ), but lets see - other regular readers here are far more familiar with the relevant laws and rules. Yes the complainer cant be forced to make the complaint publically, but if they dont the complaint should not be taken seriously except in special circumstances.
I'm not clear from your message whether you have an HR department or person who is helping - they should me