Question

Bump behind right ear
I wonder if you can help me...

A few days ago i discovered a bump just under my right ear. It is hard but does not hurt when i touch it.

Then at the back of my head i have another small little bump just where the hairline ends at the bottom.

I suffer with headaches everyday and am taking different tablets to help ease the pain, obviously this is not normal,can you tell me perhaps what the bump under the ear would be.

Cathy

Hi Cathy
it could be a swollen lymphgland, or a sebaceous cyst. It may or may not have a connection with the headaches - tickbite fever often presents with headaches and swollen glands in the neck. Let your GP test you for it?