Ask an expert

14 Dec 2012

Burn during sex
Good day

When my husband and I have sex after a long time I have a really bad burning feeling inside me after he came.

Sometimes it also happens even if we have regular sex.

What is the reason for this and how can it be treated?

Thank you
Answer 257 views

01 Jan 0001

If you have a discharge, it could be that you are picking up infections. If not, try using some lubrications such as KY jelly.
Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18608 votes