Ask an expert

13 Feb 2003

Burn pennis with Alcohol....
I know that's going to sound stupid. alcohol got into my pants and burn my pennis head, now every time that I want to go " pee " it hurts , plus it's red.

it's there anything that I should put on it? anything that I can buy at the store ?

Please keep pennis away from running alcohol...
Answer 453 views

01 Jan 0001

Confused, it has probably cleared up by now, but if it still burns the beat would be to just apply an antifungal cream like Normospor® or Canalba® twice a day for 3-5 days. If it doesn’t clear up or it gets worse, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18608 votes