Ask an expert

27 Jul 2010

Burning and pain when trying to have intercourse
hi there

please can you help
i jus recently got married and am havin difficulty having sex
it burns when my husband tries to penetrate me and its very painful ,im on the pill Nordettel,. and we have been using ky jelly
please help?

Answer 426 views

01 Jan 0001

Please consult your gynae for a full examination. the pain and burning sensation can be very serious and need to be checked asap!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18659 votes