Question

Burning Feet
My feet burn (soles) This is mostly at night but sometimes during the day at work. I have been told by a Dr that some shoes will cause this.I honestly cannot believe this is the cause of my problem.At night I have to get up and put my feet in cold water to get rid of some of the "burning". What is the cause and how can I get rid of it?

Kas, it might be due to nerve damage due to diabetes or something like a chronic vitamin B deficiency, or a vascular problem due to a host of obscure disorders, but most of the time we can't find any cause for "burning feet syndrome". The best would be to see your doctor to make sure there is nothing wrong, but I doubt that he will find something. You can also try taking something like Berroca CalmagĀ® to see if it won't work. Good luck.