Question

22 Apr 2006

Burning Feet
I have been to numerous doctors, specialist, neurologist etc... but they cannot find anything wrong with me. I have been on vitamin B tablets but nothing seems to help. Is there anything else I can do to stop my feet from burning. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP!!!!
Foot expert

Burning feet are probably one of the hardest things to treat as often there is no obvious cause and it sounds as if you have been around, I am sure they have checked all the obvious ones like Diabetes, nerve damage, blod disorders etc.
But You should see a podiatrist to check your biomechanics of your feet or even simple corns and calluses as these can be a cause not concentrated on by doctors
To get referred to a podiatrist please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249