Question

Burning sensation after intercourse
Hi. I am 25 years old. My boyfriend and I have recently changed from using condoms to using oral contraceptives. I went to a gynae who did a check-up and said everything looks fine, then gave me the prescription. I''ve never had sex without a condom before. We don''t experience any problems or discomfort during intercourse, but afterwards I experience a burning sensation in my vagina. It is not unbearable, but causes a lot of discomfort. This lasts for about 30 minutes, then I feel fine again. What could be the cause of this and should I be concerned or go see my gynae?

It is probably the semen on the little areas of friction from intercourse, like water on a raw wound. You could try using more lubrication.