Question

Burning sensation in Feet

At night when I go to bed the soles of my feet get an incredible burning sensation, my feet feel like they're on fire. Sometimes I have to get up and go and walk on cold tiles but this doesn't bring much relief. When my feet aren't burning my toes are sometimes numb.
What do you reckon the problem is. I do smoke and drink (in moderation!!)

Foot loose, it might be due to nerve damage due to diabetes or something like a chronic vitamin B deficiency, or a vascular problem due to a host of obscure disorders, but most of the time we can't find any cause for "burning feet syndrome". The best would be to see your doctor to make sure there is nothing wrong, but I doubt that he will find something. You can also try taking something like Berroca CalmagĀ® to see if it won't work. Good luck.