Question

Burning sensation over entire upper body and head
For the second time this week I experienced what I can only describe as a burnibg sensation over my entire upper body arms and head. I feel extremely hot and my skin turns red with a burning, hot, prickly sensation.

Michael, I can’t say for sure what the problem is without examining you first. It might be due to blood pressure problems, infections, metabolic fluctuations and even neurological problems. The best would be to have your blood pressure, sugar and temperature taken as soon as you feel like that again. If everything is normal it will more or less end the DIY part of this problem and you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.