Question

Burning skin
I had my galbladder removed on the 24th of November 2012 - no problems and speedy recovery since then. Since last Thursday Ive been experiencing a burning sensation on my skin on the back of my legs. it almost feels like sunburn. My feet also feels stiff and swollen (its not) and is sore. My legs feel very heavy and I almost feel to tired to walk.

Any ideas on what this could be?

Lucy

You will have to consult your doctor for your doctor to have hypertension, diabetes, kidney failure, heart failure, electrolite abnormalities etc ruled out. There are so many possible causes for your symptoms and your doctor will have to investigate all possibilities. I do not think that the removal of your gallbladder is related to your symptoms.