Question

Bursitis
Some time ago i had slight pain in my right hip, and especially when i was lying on my right side. My Doctor diagnosed bursitis, and gave me anti-inflammatories. I don't think that it has gone away though, as I still have some pain in my hip, especially if I have been very active. I was thinking of going to a physio, but my pilates teacher who put me throgh some tests says it does not appear to be a muscular problem. What do you suggest?

Muffin, the pain may be due to a back problem or it may be that you just didn’t take the anti-inflammatories for a long enough period. The best would probably to see your doctor and to have him take x-rays of your back and maybe prescribe a different anti-inflammatory and even physiotherapy. Good luck.