Ask an expert

06 Aug 2007

Burst vesel in right eye
I had a burst vesel in my right eye about 10 months ago.
I was told that it would heal itself and it has to a great extend.
However, i still have obsquare vision because of the floater in my eye which seems to have stopped clearing.
I would lke to know if there exsists any procedure or medication that will spead up the proccess and also what the likely course of my condition could be????
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Dees
I think you should see an opthalmologist -they can sometimes laser these irritating floaters - but they will need to examine you first
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18720 votes