Question

Business and quiting job
When is the realistic time to quit a job and focus on a business that has already started? I have read too many books by succesful people and they all stress that we should not be attached to pay checks and the temporary security that it provides but living in SA with such a high unemployment rate I am worried that even if my business starts making money and can cover my monthly expenses I may not be too comfortable to quit yet I know that if I run it full time I have a better chance of doing other activities that may in turn grow my business but it is the fear that is affecting me and perhaps the opportunity cost when I forfeit my salary.

I wish I was an expert in this field ( and if I was, I'd be really, really rich by now !). So I hope some other reader can give you a helpful response