Question

Buttocks Excercises
I am 32 years old, weigh 50 kg and have no body fat. My only concern is that my buttocks are becoming looser and I have no idea on how to firm them again. I also do not know which types of food to eat to maintain my figure. I eat anything and everything I desire, but I am now noticing that my buttocks are becoming wobbly.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can firm them again and what types of food to stay away from?

Dear Allison
If you are eating a healthy, balanced diet (click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet & Food site' and read the articles on 'Balanced diet I-IV') then I don't think that your food intake is making your buttocks wobbly. The best solution is to do targeted exercise to firm up the muscles which get slack as one gets older. You can consult a biokineticist or a good gym instructor to work out a set of exercises (e.g. sit on floor and 'walk' forward on your buttocks) to counteract the problem. Avoid excessive intake of alcohol and drink 3-4 additional glasses of water day.