Question

23 Apr 2006

c-section
i want to give birth normally, but gynae is keen on cutting. i am a bleeder, could there be any complications when it comes to
c-section versus natural when u are a bleeder like myself??? i am very scard, i don't know what to expect!!! I am 25, 8 months pregnant, very healthy. I am actually loosing sleep with my due date getting closer than ever and nobody is helping me to come to terms if i have to get a c-section??? i am very scared, plse help me............

Mention the bleeding to your doctor so he can check your clotting factors to see if there could be a problem. If there is no medical reason for a caesarean, you are entitled to opt for normal delivery.