Question

c-section
hi doc! had a c-section 4mnths ago da problm is dat when i go2da wee its like my wee is cut in half then i can feel theres still alot left and have2 sit on da loo nd wait 4da rest 2cum, if i dnt it will leak just a little and then afterwards i will feel da pressure 2go again! the problem is the leaking cozes a smell! is my problm normal after a c-section or was my bladder damaged during this operation! pls advise

Dear Zoe
No this is not normal - please ask your GP to refer you to an urologist for examination.