Question

C Section
I had an emergency c section last year and I have ended up with quite an ugly scar. It is quite a fat scar and bulges a little. I have used every scar ointment and potion on the market!!! I know that I will more than likey end up having a second caesar as natural is not advisable and I would just like to know what measures can be taken to minimize scarring. Should I consult with my gynae in this regard or should I see a dermatoligist. After the caesar could I ask for a cosmetic surgeon to do the stitching so as to hopefully heal with a nice neat scar?
Thanks for your input.

The best option would be to have a plastic surgeon assess the scar. Whether he will do anything at the time or afterwards, you would have to discuss with him.