Question

cabaletec
what is cabaletec,i went to a dietdoc and inject me with that liquid.

Dear Lebo
I must admit that I have never heard about this product. Is that the correct name? I would presume that it is a catabolic agent, but if this is going to make you lose weight is anyone's guess. If you fing that you are not losing weight, then rather save your money and use a low-fat, high-fibre diet and exercise to lose weight. Click on 'Diet & Food' and 'Weight Loss' and 'Slimming Diet'. Use this diet together with plenty of exercise (ask Fitness Doc for a programme).
Take Care