Question

Cal-c vita for flu
I have flu symptoms and taking cal-c vita as recommended and it''s not helping. Can I take it every 2 hours for high Vitamin C intake for my flu to go away faster?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi B

The VIT C may boost your immune system to help effect a faster recovery, but it wont do much for other symptoms. Taking Cal-C-Vita every 2 hours is also not advisable - Do not take more than 2 fizzy tabs per day.

You may find Corenza C or Coryx to be more effective - It also contains Vit C, but also some other ingredient to alleviate the symptoms associated with colds and flu.