Question

CALCIUM
I have been taking a supplement called 'Slow Mag' to help relieve the constipation that my calcium supplement (Caltrate) causes. Is this a good combination or can slow mag stop the absorption of the calcium and other nutrients I get in? When should I be taking these supplements - before or after a meal?

MAG, taking calcium and magnesium together is a good idea and they will have no negative effects on each other. It doesn’t really matter too much when you take it, but first thing in the morning is usually the easiest. Good luck.