Ask an expert

07 Nov 2006

calcium supplement
I'm 38, I drink one cup of milk daily, I eat dairy products on daily bases. Do I need to take calcium supplement in addition to taht? Please advice.
Answer 360 views
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nisreen
Try and calculate the amount of calcium you take per day. If it is less than 1000mg per day, you need a supplement. If you need a supplement, ask your pharmacist for a recommendation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18601 votes