Question

Calories
I am a 44 year old male and weigh 93kgs. I exercise 5 mornings a week and in addition thereto do 3 x 45 minute spinning classes a week.
Although I eat relatively healthly I do tend to eat too much and would like to lose between 3 and 5 kgs.

Is it possible to tell me based on my age and exercise levels how many calories I should consume a day to lose weight - say 2kgs per month

Dear Reader
I can't judge if you are overweight or not, but to lose weight you need to eat a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet for an example) and to keep up the good work with the exercise. Top marks to you for wanting to lose a realistic amount of 2 kg a month. Stick to the diet and the exercise and you will reach your goal.