Question

Can a cyst in the left ovary be related to fatigue?
A TA and TV pelvic scan on 20 June 2005 showed that I have a septated cyst in the left ovary measuring 3.1 x 2.2 x 2.6cm. The ovary cyst volume is 11ml. The right ovary has a volume of less than 2ml. The uterus has a 4mm endometrium and some small fibroids.
I am a high energy 55 year old busy working woman who has never had children. I get very tired at the end of the day and usually fall asleep when I sit down to watch TV about 7pm.
Could the cyst be connected with some hormone imbalance which is related to fatigue or what could it be. I sometimes fall asleep while sitting at the table in the middle of a meal at a dinner party which includes low wine consumption and then after a while I wake up and join bck in the conversation as if I had never dozed off.
I have had blood tests done for my thryoid imbalance and that is all fine.

The cyst would not cause tiredness. However, menopause or perimenopause, which must be the case at your age, certainly can.