Question

Can A straight guy sleep with his gay friend because he feels sorry
I was just reading a post on cybershrink about a gay guy who is sleeping with his straight friend, he says they are both involved, but the gay guy really loves him and because he cares about his friend he allows him to sleep with him now and again. do these things happen ? can it really bring happiness ?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi W and welcome to our forum.

Anything's possible and yes, interesting and sometimes strange things happen - but what may seem strange to you will seem quite acceptable to someone else. It may bring sexual relief but I doubt that it would bring long-term happiness though - in the same way that drinking a bottle of whiskey may provide short-term 'happiness'. No doubt this situation would also complicate the friendship. It is possible that the 'straight' guy is bisexual.