Question

Can a woman learn to cum like water?
Ive seen movies, and Ive heard of real life occurances, but can a woman learn how to cum like water, or is it something that you either do or dont do? My husband experienced it with another woman before we were married, and he has tried to get me to do it - but it just doesnt happen. I know that you must stimulate the g - spot, and when you feel like you want to pee - you must just let go. Ive tried, but nothing ever comes out. I really wanna try and surprise my husband - is there any sort of excersises we must do. Techniques we must master? Any help please!!
Thanx!

The whole discussion about female’s squirting fluid before or after orgasm is a quite controversial discussion. Some tends to believe that it is purely urination that happens at the same time as what the female orgasms and others refer to it as female ejaculation. Some critics of the concept have maintained that ejaculation is merely either stress incontinence – involuntary urination as a result of the pc muscles contracting during orgasm and the female not able to control urination; and vaginal lubrication. I would suggest that you read up on the different topics and educate yourself about this and what you believe is relevant for you.

The following link will provide you with information of what one could do to stimulate the G-spot and to increase the possibility for female ejaculation - http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html.

There is furthermore the reasoning that women with stronger PC muscles (Pelvic floor muscles) are prone to ejaculate more – Kegel exercises (you can google this term)are good to strengthen the pc muscles
A website that could be helpful is www.sexualhealth.co.za. You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.