Question

Can dancing make you feel good?
I heard that dancing releases endorphins (however you spell it) and can make you feel a bit better if you are depressed. Is this true? I am a big hip hop fan, I have been since I can remember. Where I am from, I was friends with a lot of people of colour and obviously this is where I got it from. Since I was 12 I've been addicted to dancing. And not your average dancing. Over the years, my dancing has developed. I have noticed that (without knowing it) my moves resemble that of strippers and professional dancers. I find myself sitting at work or in the car or at home listening to music and I "go to a club in my head". My eyes are open but I can almost imagine myself in the club, dancing. Does this happen to anyone else? I can't always go out dancing..does anybody else know of a similar release of tension and a way to feel good?

So does jogging, and other forms of exercise ; nothing specific to dancing. I hope you can still drive safely while in that "club in your head" !