Question

Can Dettol determine pregnancy?
I have a Q, my sister inlaw told me to wee in a cup and pour in a cap full of dettol and leave for a few hours, she said that if the dettol mixes with the urine, its neg, and if the dettol forms a ball and stays at the top, it is positive. Is there any truth to this?

I did and the test was positive.

I have sore boobs and urinate very very often, Im on metformin for my PCOS and have been taking metformin for 2 months.

Second Q? How should it take to fall preggies on metformin, Im 21 years old?

The Dettol is a myth. In terms of pregnancy, it depends whether or not you are ovulating. This can be checked with a blood test.