Question

Can I be pregnant?

Was wondering if you could shed some light on my situation.
I' ve been experiencing the following symptoms over the last 2 - 3 weeks:

Bloating in lower abdomen
Heavy Constipation
Nausea (not too much, only in the evenings)
Pain in Pelvis area (nothing severe)
Slight Pain in lower back
Fatigue
Feeling woozy

About a week ago, I thought it could be pregnancy, but then I got my period, yet it was little bit lighter and shorter than normal. My period is now over, but I still experience the same symptoms.

I took Pankreaflat, thought it would help with the bloating, but it didn' t. Then I took Dulcolax for the Constipation, and it has helped my bowel, but I' m still experiencing the same symptoms.

Can I be pregnant even if I had my period?
Could it be my Ovaries?

I don' t want to go and test everything unnecessary so was wondering if you could help...

Thanks:)

If you had a light period, pregnancy is a possibility. These symptoms are not suggestive of an ovarian problem.