Question

Can I be pregnent, if not what is going on with me? Help me Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on saturday night, and the next morning I took the morning after pill, but the problem is now my periods is late by 2 days, and I have a white see through discharge and I am also experiancing sever pains on my ovaries, what could be wrong with me, could I be pregant or is there other problems I could have?

The emergency pill can delay your period, but it would also be advisable to check a pregnancy test as it is not 100% effective.

Best wises