Question

can i take these two meds+13903?
hi,
i have a friend here, she wants me to take rescue remedy and calmettes so that i can relax and sleep,is it safe to take these meds?

nikita, I honestly don't know --- none of these over-the-counter remedies have had proper research done on them, and especially not on the effects of combining them ( which probably wouldnt be wise. If you have significant problems with anxiety and sleep, rather see a GP and get a proper prescription for something that has been properly tested, like Stilnox, and which won't leave you with a hangover.
If you can't manage that, then at least try these products one at a time, with a couple of days in between them, to assess how they affect you, and then choose one rather than both.