Question

Can I trust him?
I've been living with my boyfriend for a few years and know each other about 8(including the three years we've been living together). About a year ago I found out that he was seeing me and someone else at the same time and what really freaks me out is that he suddenly wanted me to move in with him and we got engaged. The thing is that I don't know if I can trust him and I don't want to talk about it cause maybe it will only cause friction as I always accused him of having an affair with this lady and he denied it. Then one day I told him that I know he cheated and he agreed he had but he wasn't sure about if I'm going to leave him or not. What does one do and deal with it, since I love him but I'm tired of hurting...and of cause they say once a cheater always a cheater! Why must live be so complicated!

OO, It can hurt when life gets so complictated --- but it could be awfully boring if it were entirely simple. Why not consider, if he claims he's serious about the relationship, arranging for some joint premarital counelling with a group like FAMSA, to clarify all the issues of trust and expectations ?