Question

Can it be Explained
I have heard that some people when inffected with HIV once they have a cut or a wound, those usually take some time to heal. How truthfull is this...??

Secondly in my case I have an ongoing bodilly tempetature which is always High. This only occurs when I'm sleeping. I don't sweat a lot though...... This has resulted to be feeling like my body is trapped at night with pains. This have been going for quite a while. I have notice strange thing yesterday night coz the weather Temp was almost cold and I had a good sleeping and my body was calm and cool. What could be this ....!!???

HIV inffection could it be one of its tricks. I have not decided to go for a test coz i'm just scared for now!!!??

Khanyoza, most people with a chronic illness will take longer to heal – this phenomenon is not specific to HIV. It does seem like you have an underlying infection, but it might just as well be TB or something else. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.