Question

Can it be sleeping sickness
I just fall asleep, in a taxi at work, eating etc even if i don''t feel tired i just sleep. Please help because it is really embarrasing and i can lose my job as i sleep at work. I cannot control it

I doubt very much that this is Sleeping Sickness, which is caused by a serious infection, and you would be really seriously sick in other ways. But you seem to be describing sleepiness, which is very different and can have many different causes. Best see your GP for a thorouh checkup and a discussion of your options. Maybe you're taking some drugs, by prescrption or social drugs, or alcohol, that is causing the sleepiness ? Maybe working too hard or partying too hard, or sleeping too little ?
There are also conditions like Narcolepsy, for instance, in which someone suddenly ubncontrollably falls asleep in inconvenient places and at inconvenient times, and if properly identified, it can be treated successfully. But the cause needs to be identified, and investigated, to choose the right treatment