Question

Can Pet Shampoo be used for humans
May I use Benzoyl Peroxide with Sulpher Medicated Pet Shampoo on myself. I have used Dermovate ( Scalp Application & Methotrexate 2.5 Tab) to no availe. I keep scrathing my head and always look as is I have dandruff.
My dog had the same sympyoms on his skin and the shampoo cleared it in 2 weeks. Now I want to try it, but it says for animal use only

Dear Koeks
Humans can use benzoyl peroxide and sulphur - just ensure that there is no fleapoison in this as this can be absorbed by your skin and cause toxicity. Maybe you should also just do a test patch on the inside of your arm first.