Question

Can someone be attractive/handsome and not know?
Hey,

I dunno if i''ve struggled with self-esteem or self-confidence but i''m just not sure what to think. I''ve never been lucky with the ladies. Maybe it''s things I say or do.

I''ve always thought of myself as an average looking dude. However, just like chatting to friend-girls of mine, all of them have said im like an attractive / handsome guy - but no one has come running up to me in a club to jump my bones. I don''t get it? Am I missing something?

I think back to my school days (i''m in my late 20''s)... I was never one to be with the ladies. I''m somewhat of a late bloomer so to speak, as I was concentrating on my studies after school...

Anyone with some input, is appreciated...

sexologist

never take lust as the expression of desire / handsomeness. try online dating or dating clubs to be exposed to women who are interested in dating, and not the ones in the club looking for a fling, or someone to buy drinks.