Question

can they count back
what is the due based on, when you dont know your last period and how do they get to it. i am pregnant and i am not sure if my last period was in aug or sep but my due date is given for june this year. how do they get to this month.please give an example.

Maxim, the usually do an ultrasound and work out the expected date of delivery as 40 weeks. If you count back 38 weeks, you will have the day on which you fell pregnant. Hope this answered your question. If it doesn’t, please let me know as a new question and I’ll do my best. Good luck.