Question

Can tripeline makes you aggitated
Good day, my GP says that I show sings of scoliose and for the sore muscles in my back she said I must drink 10mg tripeline in the evening, but I am aggitated. I also drink 20mg Nuzak in the morning. My back is realy better when I drink the tripeline, but maybe there is something else on the market that can drink that will make me less aggitated. Kind regards

Suzan

Unfortunately, a low dose of Trepeline is very effective but if you are experiencing side-effects, you should rather stop the product and consult your doctor for a referral to a physiotherapist for exercise and treatment of your sore back muscles.