Question

CAN YOU GET PREGGIES|??????
I had unprotected sex. My BF came inside me, but when I got up most of the semen came out of me and where on the sheets, I went to pee and some more came out. I am on Femodene (pill) for 3 years now, so I think I am save, so I am just wondering if a person can fell preggies?

The contraceptive pill can be very effective to prevent pregnancy and many couples rely on it with great success. This means that if it has bee effective in the past, and you have been taking it as prescribed, then there should be no reason for you to fall pregnant now...