Question

Can you tell if she just had sex?
Can you tell if your partner just had sex?
I think my wife had sex with someone yesterday work after work. Something was just not right down there when i made love to her, it really felt like she just had sex, i know her she is my wife. Normally after we had a good sex her inner lips swell a little bit from the thrusting and it looked like that when I was preparing her for intercourse, infact she was more than ready. Could I be wrong?

By the sound of what you are saying things you and your wife might not have complete trust between the two of you – that might need some exploring. Furthermore I caution you to over analize and jump to conclusions without the necessary facts. Masturbation for example could have had the same effect on the appearance of the vagina and labia. If you have any concerns it might be best to discuss it with your wife without accusations.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.