Question

Can't conceive
Help!

I relly need help,I've been off the pill for about 1 year and I just can't seem to fall pregnant. I've tried everything I could think of but nothing helps.

I would really appreciate it if someone can please give me some advise.

Thank You!

Lulu
fertility expert

Dear LULU

Indeed you have a fertility problem as defined by the absence to conceive after trying for one year of unprotected intercourse. I would therefore reccommend that you start of by visiting your gynaecologist or nearest fertility centre to start full investigations. Please bear in mind that a part of the investigation will include your partner having a semen analysis done.