Ask an expert

21 Nov 2005

Can't conceive

I relly need help,I've been off the pill for about 1 year and I just can't seem to fall pregnant. I've tried everything I could think of but nothing helps.

I would really appreciate it if someone can please give me some advise.

Thank You!

Answer 387 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001


Indeed you have a fertility problem as defined by the absence to conceive after trying for one year of unprotected intercourse. I would therefore reccommend that you start of by visiting your gynaecologist or nearest fertility centre to start full investigations. Please bear in mind that a part of the investigation will include your partner having a semen analysis done.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18747 votes