Question

Can't forget ex....what sould or can I do????
I fell in love with a very beautifil girl and we went out for about five years. She is still the one I want, but somehow I know that we will never be together again.

How do you handle all those emotions and memories. I know the memories will always be there, but I don't want my emotions to take controle of my daily life.

All this is causing a lot of problems for me because I've been avoiding relationships for the past 4 years and is turning into a real batchelor!!!!!

HELP!!!

Dear mm,
Counselling is what usall works best for working on's way through such a tangle of emotions. Memories of past relationships should be like a photo-album --- something you can take out occasionally, and look through with some nostalgia, remembering good times in the past.
They should not be chains that bind you to the past, so that you drive forwards but navigate exclusively by looking into the rear-view mirror.
As you say, cautions arising from that prior experience, instead of protecting you from further hurt, are protecting you from further love --- you've become so hesitant to trust in relationships, that you're making yourself a hermit, instead of enjoying new relationships that can bring the joy you deserve.