Question

Can't forget past
My patner of 4 years who is now my fiancee was molested sexually in his teens, so now he told me all this, just after our engagement being very emotional. We can even still see these people in this day and age, recently an incident happpened where he was drunk and happened to touch my cousin on his private parts, when this happened i felt crushed and betrayed because i kept on asking myself if he was gay, he says he felt something considering what he was made to feel by those monsters. I'm not happy with his answer and keep on recalling it even when he tries to make love to me, hence we've never been sexually active in the 4 yrs that we are together, Please help...he wants to marry me!! Oh and I'm afrai of facing my cousin, What if he told our family?

He may well ultimately make a loving and good spouse ; but from the sound of it he really needs and deserves skilled counselling right now, to get rid of the ghosts of his past, and to help him be sure about who and what he is and what he wants in life.