Ask an expert

12 Nov 2004

Can't remember
I've been married for 8 years and in the 3rd year of marriage I had an affair. Now after about 6 years I have told my husband the truth. We want our marriage to work but my husband needs to know exactly what we did when we were having an affair. I've tried to remember but I can't seem to remember much about and that is just not acceptable to my husband.
How can I make myself remember, who can I go and see that will help me remember?
Answer 342 views

01 Jan 0001

Confused, you can try seeing a psychologist, but there is no foolproof way to make you remember something that you don’t want to remember or really forgot. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.